Teaching / Education
Does not Matter
Apr 11, 2019
Job Posting Date:
Dec 11, 2018
Hello Greeting For Today.
We Are Looking For Smart Professional For Reasearch Lead.
• Plan, organize, and conduct research in healthcare sector, develop plans for upcoming/ongoing projects or studies guidelines for project prepared by project heads to outline research procedures to be followed.
• Conducting primary and secondary research – Speaking to C-suite executives on utilizing archives, and collections, and other sources of information, to collect, record, analyse, and evaluate facts.
• Discuss findings with colleagues and Project Head to evaluate validity of findings.
• Maintain, manage and document all research materials and data in appropriate databases.
• Research, evaluate and assess feasibility of projects.
• Prepare reports of completed projects for presentation to project heads, or for use in further applied or theoretical research activities.
• Ensure best practices in research and development and analysis.
• To work as part of the Production Team at TT Group Worldwide, to deliver high quality global events.
• Identifying to market research potential geographies for commercially viable events
• Identify the target audience for a given conference idea and the most marketable angle
• Conducting extensive telephonic / in-person research with a target market to develop an innovative conference agenda
• Ensure the receipt of Evaluation Reports by attendees for the events and to analyze these reactions, reporting to management, and using such information to influence future events
• Liaising with the design and content team for the conference materials ensuring key selling points are emphasized